Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Communications Forum - Great opportunity to meet social media practitioners

I am attending the New Communications Forum 2008 in Santa Rosa, CA as part of my new responsibilities as a Senior Fellow of the Society for New Communications Research. We'll have some podcasts next week based on some of the keynote presentations, as well as some workshops. The conference is a great chance to actually meet some of the leading lights of the social media "space," people working in podcasting, blogging, and other online technologies that facilitate the interactions between companies and their customer, or just between groups of individuals with common interests.

I've also been photographing the conference, and the photo set is on my Flickr site.

Leticia Gomes is also photographing the conference, and these are photos she took of me:

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home